Healthy eating is the ideal of life for many people. Those who have not yet reached a healthy routine, set this as a goal for 2023. Taking care of the body is ensuring that the body functions optimally. For this, there are nutrients and vitamins that work with different goals and help in the functioning of the entire human body.
With that said, Uma Naidu, a Harvard nutritionist, points out key nutrients for maintaining mental health. The main allies of this member are B vitamins.
Taking care of your mental health is just as important as eating foods that aid in cognitive development. the Elderly Everyone is certainly enough, but there are methods that can prevent the body from developing completely dangerous diseases that can threaten the brain.
Low consumption of vitamin B, according to research at Wayne University Medicine, is directly linked to dementia, depression, and poor mental health. Therefore, eating foods that contain Vitamin B It is the guarantee of the proper functioning of the brain.
Straight up, these are the benefits of Vitamin B:
- It reduces the risk of inflammation.
- significantly increases energy;
- The body’s cells communicate better.
- The vitamin protects cardiovascular health.
thereBenefits of Vitamin B:
In all, there are six types of foods rich in vitamin B that have an irreplaceable effect on health. A Harvard nutrition expert pointed out what these foods are:
- Salmon: Fish is a rich source of all B vitamins, containing vitamins B2, B3, B6 and B12.
- an egg: One egg per day is necessary for the absorption of vitamin B7, as it also contains many B vitamins.
- Yogurt: High amounts of vitamins B2 and B12, in addition to being popular for probiotics.
- green foliage: Specifically, cabbage, spinach, and Swiss chard contain vitamin B9.
- Legumes: Small vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 are found in legumes. Beans, lentils, and chickpeas, which are rich in vitamin B9, are part of this group.
- sunflower seed: A great source of vitamin B5, only 28g of the seeds are needed to provide 20% of the total need.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”
Science and technology opens a recreational area dedicated to sustainable development in Recife
All tickets sold out for the 10th Annual Global Summit on Patient Safety, Science and Technology!
Sciences. Research demonstrates the importance of green areas in urban environments for health