One of the most requested tools at Nubank is the credit card and now customers have a new darling. This is the Ultravioleta card, which combines many functions necessary for the daily life of customers of digital banks.
One of the most requested tools in nubank It’s the credit card, and now customers have a new darling. It’s about the card ultraviolet, which combines many functions necessary for the daily life of customers of digital banks. The card bears the Mastercard Black flag.
Among the various benefits offered by the card, the most requested is cash back🇧🇷 This is because when citizens make a purchase with the Ultravioleta card, they get 1% back of the total amount spent on the operation. Thus, the amount begins to be returned to the user’s account at up to 200% of the CDI, without a limited time.
Benefits of the Nubank UV Card
UV card nubank It has many functions that are very useful for fintech clients. So, check out the main advantages of the tool below:
- Cashback decreases instantly, does not expire and automatically grows by 200% of CDI annually;
- She has free travel insurance;
- Free access to the VIP lounge at Guarulhos International Airport is allowed;
- It has an exclusive metal design without a number, for greater safety for customers;
- A monthly fee of R$49, which is free every time the card spends at least R$5,000 per month, or R$150,000 is invested between Nubank and Nu Invest.
Nubank Ultravioleta Cash Return
According to fintech information, card users nubank Ultravioleta can track your cashback income in a simple way, with its digital bank app. The procedure is very simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- access to the Nubank app;
- On the main screen, tap “My Ultraviolet”. under the credit card section;
- Once this is done, go to the “Grow by 200% CDI” option;
- Then it will be possible to view the cashback history for each month, with details of receipts, refunds and growth by time;
- It will also be possible to check the total cashback income accumulated, since the first purchase made with Ultravioleta.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”