What's good about this JBL box?
- Evolution of the previous model (face 5)
- It has a stronger sound and a bolder look
- Connects to the JBL mobile app to adjust sound parameters
- Bluetooth 5.1 with the ability to connect two devices and use them alternately
- Connects with other PartyBoost compatible speakers for simultaneous play
- Power: 30W RMS
- Weight 550 grams
- Battery life is up to 12 hours of playback
- Water and dust resistant
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Portable and easy to carry wherever you want
What do those who bought it say?
The product has over 13,000 reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4.8 (out of 5).
I purchased the box to use for small barbecues in my building and it met my requirements perfectly. Clear sound with good power, good battery life and waterproof. Herbert Ives Barreto Almeida
arousing. Impeccable quality and excellence in sound. A box for those who like to drink with friends, not so much (laughs). If you want to have a barbecue with six of your friends, she's ready for that. Lucas Ewerton
The battery lasts reasonably well, depending on the volume and type of music. The sound is not distorted at maximum volume. Using the app, it is possible to adjust the treble, midrange and bass according to the listener's taste. Bluetooth connection is fast and allows great distance. The product is well designed, as per JBL standards. Aldino Barbosa