Explora Journeys announces the launch of… Trip groups For the ship Explora I. This is a collection of itineraries that include a few of the explored destinations. Voyages combine onboard and dryland experiences that value authenticity and uniqueness, including destinations in the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
Tour packages offer itineraries ranging from six to ten nights. The traveler has the option of sailing through the Caribbean on a seven-night voyage departing from Miami towards Key West, Florida, entering the Caribbean Sea with stops in the British Virgin Islands, Antigua and Barbuda and Guadeloupe, and ending in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Another option includes nine nights in the Lesser Antilles, with a round trip from Bridgetown, Barbados, and stops in Saint Barthelemy, San Juan in Basseterre, Martinique, Saint Lucia and Grenada. Three other routes include routes through the area.
On the Mediterranean, the company offers the option of a seven-night stay on the Ionian Sea, departing from the town of Marghera in Venice, Italy, stopping in the Croatian island of Hvar, the village of Cathar, in Montenegro, Lecce, and Puglia, and finishing the cruise. Greece trip in Nydri and Piraeus in Athens. Another seven-night itinerary explores the Macedonia and Aegean region, starting in Turkey, Istanbul and Bodrum, heading to the Greek islands of Rhodes, Catapola and Paros and ending in Athens. The Mediterranean has three other itinerary options.
All flights include access to six restaurant experiences, five lounges, and in-suite dining. In addition, unlimited beverages, wines, fine spirits and a welcome bottle of champagne are offered, among other benefits.
“Trip groups are another initiative that is in line with the philosophy The state of mind of the surroundingwhich connects travelers with exclusive experiences that a cruise can offer,” highlights Explora Journeys’ Commercial Relations Leader in Brazil, Flavio Correa.
Check out more details about Explora I’s excursion groups below:
- Yachting paradise – 7 nights – departing in Miami, USA, on November 3, 2023 and landing in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on November 10, 2023;
- Caribbean escape into European outposts – 10 nights – departing in Miami, USA, on 17 November 2023 and landing in Bridgetown, Barbados, on 27 November 2023;
- An exciting New Year celebration – 7 nights – embarkation in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on 29 December 2023 and disembarkation in Miami, USA, on 5 January 2024;
- The magical realism of Miami, Santa Marta and Cartagena – 6 nights – departing in Miami, USA, on January 5, 2024 and disembarking in Cartagena, Colombia, on January 11, 2024;
- Journey to the Arcadian Antilles Adventure – 9 nights – departing in Bridgetown, Barbados, on 31 January 2024 and disembarking in Bridgetown, Barbados, on 9 February 2024;
- A spiritual journey to Sicily and southern Greece – 8 nights – embarkation in Barcelona, Spain, on 19 June 2024 and disembarkation in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on 27 June 2024;
- A journey drawn by Greek fates to Croatian shores – 7 nights – departing from Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on 5 July 2024 and landing in Venice (Marghera), Italy, on 12 July 2024;
- Excursion to monasteries, minarets and Macedonia – 7 nights – embarkation in Istanbul, Turkey, on 26 July 2024 and disembarkation in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on 2 August 2024;
- Journey to the heroes and warriors of the Ionian Sea – 7 nights – embarkation in Venice (Marghera), Italy, on 9 August 2024 and disembarkation in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on 16 August 2024;
- Trip to the Emerald Lakes of the Adriatic Sea 9 nights – Boarding in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on October 5, 2024 and disembarking in Athens (Piraeus), Greece, on October 14, 2024.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Problem solver. Twitter buff. Wannabe music advocate.”