Motorola Moto G22 was launched in Brazil in April of that year and is a good option for those who don’t want or can’t afford to spend a lot. After all, it boasts an octa-core chipset, a high refresh rate display and a powerful main camera. And today, enjoy a great discount, starting at R$890 in cash or R$989 in up to 10 installments.
For those unfamiliar, the Moto G22 has a 6.5-inch LCD panel. With support for the 90Hz refresh rate, the screen is fluid enough in everyday use and in some games. Additionally, its hardware with Helio G37 chipset and 4GB of RAM is ideal for basic users.
In cameras, Motorola has added a 50MP main sensor along with four other cameras of 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP. There is also a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls. In addition, its 5000 mAh battery has enough autonomy for a day of moderate use on just one charge.
- Monitor: 6.5-inch LCD screen with HD + resolution and 90Hz refresh rate support
- Healer: MediaTek Helio G37
- RAM: 4GB
- internal storage: 64 GB
- back camera: 50MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultra Wide) + 2MP (Depth) + 2MP (Macro)
- front camera: 16 megapixels
- drums: 5000 mAh with 15W fast charging
- Others: USB-C port for charging, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader
- The operating system: Android 12.
At a discount, the Motorola Moto G22 is a good buy under R$900:
Please note: This promotion was tested at the time of publication. However, it may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as they appear directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our groups of offers:
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”