the new SIM Digital Micro Credit Program Available to thousands of individuals who wish to do individual small business owners (MEIs). to reach loanit is necessary to be with Caixa app has been updated.
The novelty launched by the federal government in partnership with Caixa Econômica Federal aims to support entrepreneurship in Brazil. Therefore, employment is available even to passive clients, provided that the goal is to invest in the business.
If you are planning to apply for a digital SIM mini loan, check everything you need to know to update the application square his.
Step by step to update Caixa Tem
Only those with updated data can apply for the loan, so see the instructions to update the information in the application:
- download or update the Caixa Tem App;
- login with CPF and password;
- Click on the option “Update your registry”;
- Click “Okay, let’s get started”;
- Verify that all information is correct and correct if necessary;
- Click “Yes” to confirm the update;
- tell the place where you were born and answer the proposed questions;
- click “Next”;
- Confirm the data and click “Continue”;
- Upload your ID photos to complete the process.
The credit contract will be released after confirming the submitted data.
Digital SIM card
Credit limit has different terms for individuals and MEIs. In the case of the first group, up to R$1,000 can be requested, with interest rates starting from 1.95% per month and up to 24 months for payment.
For MEI, Caixa offers loans of up to R$3,000, with interest starting at 1.99% per month. The repayment term is the same: up to 24 months.
If the customer is negative, his debts cannot exceed 3 thousand RRL until January 31 (housing finance and unused limits do not enter the calculation). On the other hand, the MEI requires less than 12 months of activity in the CNPJ and respect of the billing limit of the category.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”