during Federal Savings Bank, Brazilians can get a lot of financial help this month. Through the digital microcredit simplification program for entrepreneurs, SIM Digital, customers have access to new An aid of 1000 Brazilian reals.
This is a microcredit that is provided with the intent of providing assistance to small individual entrepreneurs (MEIs). According to data from Caixa Econômica, the A new aid worth one thousand Brazilian realswhich was launched this year, is already serving millions of citizens.
It is worth noting that the amounts allocated to the microcredit program amount to 3 billion Brazilian reals, which are extracted from the Lending Compensation Fund (fgts). The Caixa Microfinance Guarantee Fund (FGM) is responsible for implementing the program.
A small loan of R$1,000 via Caixa
Namely, the Brazilians can currently count on two options, which can be selected according to the criteria of each contractor. paying off:
- individual. This method will give access to a balance of up to R$1,000. The interest rate will be 1.95% per month, and the loan can be divided into 24 months. It should be noted that even those who are negative can get the program loan;
- legal entities. Small individual entrepreneurs (MEIs) benefit here. The balance issued to this group can be up to R$3,000. The number of installments is the same as that specified for individuals, 24 months, and with interest slightly higher than the installments of the first group: 1.99%. Also in the case of MEIs, only entrepreneurs with total annual revenues of up to R$360,000 can participate in the microcredit program.
How do you get the loan?
Those interested in obtaining microcredit can request up to R$1,000 from their cell phone, through his box. Those who want to rent the service just follow the instructions automatically. However, the release analysis should take an average of 1 week.
However, in the case of legal entities entitled to microcredit, ie MEIs, recruitment can take place in the physical branches of Caixa.
Can people with improper name apply for the loan?
According to Caixa, citizens with dirty names can apply for a small loan of R$1,000 or R$3,000. You will have access to loans, including those with a bad (negative) name, in credit analysis institutions, such as Serasa and SPC Brasil.
How to apply for a small loan through Caixa Tem?
After downloading the application, the user must perform a registration update in Caixa Tem. For this, the application requires the user to scan an identity document, send a “selfie” and report the monthly income.
In the case of MEI, credit must be requested at agencies. To be hired, a citizen must have an account with Caixa, have more than 12 months of billing as a MEI and provide proof of residence, personal and company documents.
Interested citizens can apply for microcredit through the application. his box, with a few clicks on your cell phone. Just update the app and request the service. The contracted amount must be credited to the digital savings account within 7 working days.
Check out the step-by-step guide on how to get microcredit through location From the box below:
- access the Caixa website through a browser;
- Then click on “access account”; or
- Click “Register” if you do not have access yet.
- Read the terms and conditions and click “I agree”;
- Now, enter your full name, your own CPF and your date of birth
- Once done, click Continue;
- Fill in your Caixa account details, such as branch, account type, account number, and card password;
- Finally, enter your login and password and click Confirm.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”
The scope of the new exemption could free 1.3 million people from advertising
Learn how to make payments at Nubank using your Samsung cell phone camera
New PIS 2023 Calendar: R$1,302 of PIS 2023 was early today (03/25)? See here the PIS schedule and how to withdraw the PIS