Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

Before the invasion of Windsor, a man recorded a video saying he would 'assassinate the Queen' - Metro World News Brasil

Before the invasion of Windsor, a man recorded a video saying he would ‘assassinate the Queen’ – Metro World News Brasil

The 25-year-old who stormed Windsor Castle, one of Queen Elizabeth II’s residences in London last Saturday, recorded a video moments before the incident threatening to kill the British monarch. At the time of the invasion, Queen Elizabeth II was celebrating Christmas with Prince Charles and his wife Camilla Parker Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall.

According to information from The Sun, the 19-year-old was arrested by armed police at Windsor Castle on Christmas Day. The suspect, identified as Jaswant Singh Chel, has been arrested under the Mental Health Act.

Police have not confirmed the authenticity of the video, but the photos have been circulating on social media since the weekend. This video was allegedly sent to Jaswant Singh Chail’s friends from his Snapchat account about 24 minutes before he was arrested by armed police on the 25th of the month.

In the video, the man wearing a white mask says, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I did and what I’m going to do. I’m going to try to assassinate Elizabeth, the queen of the royal family. This is revenge for those who died in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919. It’s also revenge for those who were killed, humiliated and discriminated against because of their race.” I am an Indian Sikh, Seth. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones.”

The invaders were within 500 meters of Queen Elizabeth II’s private apartments within the castle grounds when he was caught armed with a bow and arrow after climbing a barbed wire fence using a rope ladder.

See also  This boy's comic announced a break online to take care of his health

Armed police at Windsor Castle arrested Al-Ghazi at around 8:30am, after he set off alarms and was located on CCTV. According to The Sun, the police indicated that the intruder did not enter any building and that “security procedures began moments after the man entered the building.”

Read more