It is in the testing phase in The WhatsApp A feature that will allow users to see when a status post has led to a conversation, similar to what is currently available on Instagram.
The function will be more useful when the messenger gives quick reactions to the status. As with other platforms, it will be possible to express your reaction using emojis in temporary posts.
With the feature in question, it will be possible to follow the repercussions of the situations, as well as view the context of the conversation even before the chat is opened. Therefore, the new status replies indicator will appear before the message.
However, since it is still in the development and testing phase, there are no expectations for the tool to be officially released. Job must be edited for all versions The WhatsAppfor Android, iOS and Desktop.
WhatsApp issues app theme change
a The WhatsApp It allows users to change the theme of the application. Although many believe that this function is only related to the interface design, changing the color of the messenger can significantly reduce cell phone battery consumption and even prevent eye diseases.
Also known as “night” and “day” options are a kind of control over eye sensitivity factor, bearing in mind that the “light” option tends to harm users’ eyesight in the long run. Even those who already wear glasses may notice some discomfort when using the look with more rays of lights.
Here’s how to change the color of WhatsApp
Step by step on Android:
- Access to the application The WhatsApp;
- On the main screen, click “Settings”;
- Among the menu options, select “Theme”;
- Choose between “Dark”, “Light” or “Auto” (changes depending on your phone’s screen setting).
In the case of the iPhone, it is necessary to change the color of the application through the settings of the cell phone itself. Check out the steps below:
- access to the “Settings” icon in iOS;
- select “Display and Brightness”;
- Choose from “Dark”, “Light” and “Automatic”.
WhatsApp starts launching a feature to reply to messages
users The WhatsApp Are already able to reply to messages in the app. First of all, it is important to note that novelty is available for both mobile phones and computers.
In addition to being able to express himself in front of the message, the user can find out what emoji his contact is using. Currently, it is possible to choose between six numbers in the application options.
It should be noted that the feature is available to chat in groups or in private messages. Learn how to check which emoji your contacts have interacted with messages with.
Procedure to find out who used feedback in The WhatsApp It’s very simple. paying off:
- First, open some WhatsApp group chat;
- In the message that received feedback, click on the bubble that displays the emoji used for the interaction;
- Once done, the name of all the contacts who interacted and the relevant emoji used in the message will appear;
- So, to finish, close the window by clicking anywhere else on the WhatsApp screen.
However, it is important to note that the function to reply to messages is gradually being launched, so it may take some time to reach your device.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”