Solene Gervasio gave birth to her first daughter, Nina. The news was shared in a story on his Instagram profile in the early hours of Thursday (28).
“There is nothing left,” the model wrote in a photo of herself with the baby on her lap. Suelen did not reveal information about the date of the girl’s birth.
- In April, Solenn Gervasio said she was pregnant with her first daughter, but did not reveal the identity of the father.
- Meanwhile, Vitao also mentioned that he is going to be a father to a girl. The singer did not mention his mother’s name.
- Since then, Vitao and Matoto have been identified as Nina’s parents.
- In July, the singer and producer posted a statement on social media in which they stated that they had hired “an attorney to file a joint action to recognize Nina’s paternity at birth, while respecting the mother’s refusal to undergo testing prior to Nina’s birth.” .
- Shortly afterwards, Solene posted a short video in which she commented: “Guys, you’re going to kill me laughing, right? What a shame.”
- Hours later, the model published a new post in which she included the song “Coisa de Mulher” by Vitao as the soundtrack.
On April 9, model Suelen Gervásio published a post on her Instagram account saying that she was pregnant with her first daughter, who will be named Nina. She was in the sixteenth week of pregnancy at the time and did not reveal the identity of her father. In a long text, Solin wrote:
“Mom is here trying to take care of everything for your arrival, but right now it’s just you and me.”
“Prone to fits of apathy. Problem solver. Twitter buff. Wannabe music advocate.”