- Concerto Cello Stingray And the Stingray Karaoke And the Stingray Classica s Stingray Naturescape Expand distribution
- Alteox, Amazon Prime Video Channels, ChannelBox, Maskatel, Pluto TV, Pzaz, Rakuten TV, Redbox, Rostelecom, Ruutu, Samsung TV Plus, Totalplay, Zeasn add Stingray services to their content showcase
MONTREAL, May 5, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Stingray (TSX: RAY. A; RAY.B), the leader in music, media and technology, today announced the launch of FREE TV channels with premium advertising and SVOD services. With thirteen major OTT suppliers: Alteox (Luxembourg), Amazon Prime Video channels (Italy, Spain and the Netherlands), ChannelBox (UK), Maskatel (Canada), Pluto TV (Latin America and USA), Pzaz (worldwide), and Rakuten TV (Europe), Redbox (US), Rostelecom (Russia), Ruutu (Finland), Samsung TV Plus (Brazil, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden), Totalplay (Mexico), Zeasn (Austria and Germany). These distribution agreements increase Stingray & CloseCurlyQuote’s audience; On new platforms, in new regions and adding millions of potential viewers.
With this announcement, Stingray confirms new partnerships with Alteox, Pzaz, Ruutu and Zeasn, consolidating existing relationships with Amazon Prime Video Channels, ChannelBox, Maskatel, Pluto TV, Rakuten TV, Redbox, Rostelecom, Samsung TV Plus and Totalplay. The reach and impact of Stingray & CloseCurlyQuote continues to grow at an exponential pace.
“What attracts the largest entertainment content providers to & CloseCurlyQuote; Stingray & CloseCurlyQuote’s music and lifestyle services; It is our specialist care and our ability to adapt to various platforms as technologies and general needs evolve, & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote; say Eric Boyko, President, Co-Founder and CEO of Stingray . “We are pleased to present Stingray Cello Concerto And the Stingray Karaoke And the Stingray Classica s Stingray Naturescape For new and existing partners looking to provide quality entertainment or comfort and relaxation to their customers. With these new distribution agreements, we’ve increased our potential global reach to over millions of viewers. & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote;
Stingray & CloseCurlyQuote Free Ad-supported TV Channels (FAST Channels) offer the public a way to access music and lifestyle content at no additional cost through our free streaming services. Stingray & CloseCurlyQuote contents; It does not require additional subscriptions, as it is fully compatible with ads.
- Concerto Cello Stingray – Presented by ChannelBox, Pluto TV America, Rakuten TV, and Zeasn – Offers award-winning concerts and music documentaries from the most influential artists, bands, musicians and most influential.
- Stingray Karaoke – Broadcast by Pluto TV Latin America, Rakuten TV, Samsung TV Plus Netherlands, Samsung TV Plus Sweden and Zeasn – Includes all the best songs for singing, from Gold Classics to & CloseCurlyQuote hits; To this day. They range from rock and pop to children’s classics and children’s songs in the style of today’s most prominent artists.
- Stingray Classica – Broadcast on Pluto TV USA and Zeasn – featuring great anthology from orchestra, opera and ballet performances, including the largest and most famous classical music productions filmed in theaters and famous operas around the world.
- Stingray Naturescape – brought to you by ChannelBox, Pluto TV Latin America, Rakuten TV, Redbox, Samsung TV Plus Brazil, Samsung TV Plus Mexico and Zeasn – Provides an escape to a world of stunning nature scenes, all with smooth audio tracks.
These premium entertainment services provide subscribers with fully sold out concert performances by today’s leading artists, a collection of beautiful classical music, operas and ballets from around the world, and exceptional karaoke for music lovers to genuinely sing.
- Concerto Cello Stingray Produced by Alteox, Amazon Prime Video Channels Netherlands, Maskatel, Pzaz, Rostelecom and Ruutu.
- Stingray Classica Performed by Totalplay.
- Stingray Karaoke Produced by Alteox, Amazon Prime Video Channels Italy, Amazon Prime Video Channels Spain and Amazon Prime Video Channels Netherlands.
Stingray (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B), headquartered in Montreal, is a leading global music, media and technology company with more than 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premier provider of consumer direct and B2B services, including audio TV channels, over 100 radio stations, SVOD content, 4K UHD TV channels, FAST channels, karaoke products, digital signage and in-store music. And that has been downloaded more than 160 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 160 countries. for more information: www.stingray.com
For more information contact us:
Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications
1244-1514664 ext 2362