a Sony The PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games for November 2023 were revealed on Wednesday afternoon (15). Subscribers to these plans will get plenty of games to enjoy – and they will all be available Next Tuesday (21).
Extra and Deluxe users can expect new features across all catalogs, with classic titles and much more. This month’s offering includes Teardown (launching on day one), Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Dead Island. See all names:
PS Plus Extra and Deluxe
- shredding | PS5
- Dragon’s Doctrine: Darkness Rising | Playstation 4
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. MaxiBoost is on | Playstation 4
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition | Playstation 4
- SuperLiminal | PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Euden Chronicle: Rise | PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi | Playstation 4
PS Plus Classics
- Grandia | PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Jet Moto | PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Up | PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Klonoa Fantasy Reverie Series | PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5
- Babara the Rapper 2 | Playstation 4
Additionally, the Klonoa Phantasy Reverie series will feature difficulty adjustments and graphical improvements. Meanwhile, the Jet Moto and Grandia will come with customizable video filters, rewind and quick save. Finally, PaRappa the Rapper 2 will receive trophy support.
Use the comments field to express your opinion. What do you think of this month’s PS Plus Extra and Deluxe lineup?
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”