Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

Salary breakdowns, clauses and more for Pablo in Botafogo

Salary breakdowns, clauses and more for Pablo in Botafogo

Share with friends

Pablo will undergo physical tests in Botafogo on Friday (02)


Flamengo is about to lose another defender from his team, after all, Pablo has an agreement with Botafogo. The player will be loaned on a free basis for one year, with the right to split the salary. Moreover, for the player to face Rubro Negro in 2024, General Severiano's club will have to pay a fine. Verify all business details.

Flamengo will only face a fine by paying the fine

Since Pablo has already played for Flamengo in the Carioca Championship, and in the draw with Portuguesa in Natal, the defender will not be able to play in the competition for another club, as required by the regulations. However, in other disputes, the defender will only be able to take the field against Mingão after paying a fine of R$1 million in cash, 24 hours after the end of the duel. Journalist Venê Casagrande brought the information.

Salary division

In addition to getting Pablo on a free, Botafogo will not pay the defender's full salary. After all, Flamengo will pay 32% of monthly salaries, meaning the club managed by John Textor will bear the other 68%, including fees. The winger's contract with Mengao expires in December 2025.

Arrival in Botafogo

As stated in the report from Column, no On Wednesday (31), Pablo will take exams in Botafogo on Friday (02). John Textor's team will not release the defender's announcement until it has passed the tests. On the other hand, Flamengo has one less option in this sector. It is important to note that at the end of last year, Mingão had not renewed Rodrigo Caio, and has not yet appointed a replacement. However, the board is confident of the agreement with Leo Ortiz, from Bragantino.

See also  Flamengo play for spending and beat Cuiaba with two goals from Pedro and Thiago Maya - 07/01/2021

Thus, without Pablo, Flamengo continues its preparations to face Vasco. The “Millions Classic” takes place on Sunday (04), at the Maracanã, starting at 7pm (Brasilia time). If Mengão is on the field, Coluna do Fla will be broadcast live on YouTube. Furthermore, the match will be broadcast on SBT (open network), SporTV (closed channel) and Premiere (pay-per-view).

Share with friends