Incredible opportunity! Do you have a dirty name in the arena? Nubank has released a statement of exclusive benefits to get your name out there
a nubank He came up with the goal of giving people back control of their financial lives. Without outrageous fees and without all the bureaucracy of traditional banks, we offer products that are easy to use and trackable directly through the app. Same with personal loans.
a nubank – The largest digital bank in Latin America – continues to offer personal loans with special conditions: first installment due after three months (90 days) and the possibility of installments in 24 installments.
Through the application, the customer can specify the number of installments that he wishes to pay, and what is the best date for payment. However, before entering into a contract, it is useful to check the terms of the loan, especially the interest rate.
It is also important to know that obtaining a loan includes, in addition to interest, IOF (mandatory tax), insurance, taxes, registrations and other expenses, which must be specified in the loan agreement.
How do you take out a Nubank loan?
Personal loan contracting process nubank It’s simple and done through the Nu app installed on your cell phone. On the main screen, you can see the pre-approved maximum.
7 Cars Hurting Uber Drivers Exposed You Might Have One
INSS maximum alert now: If you don’t do these two steps now, your interest may be suspended
Urgent announcement confirmed this Saturday (19/08): Caixa Tem accounts have been banned to prevent withdrawals
- On the main screen of the application, tap Borrow;
- And after reading the instructions, press “Calculate the loan”.
- choose a reason;
- On the next screen, enter the amount you want to borrow, choose the number of installments and the date you pay the first installment;
- In the lower left corner, click on the arrow;
- Review your loan information and click “Continue”;
- After reading the contract, press “Employment Confirmation”.
- Enter your 4-digit password, and you’re done!
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”