Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

Leo Natil tests out, close to signing with Santos | Saints

Leo Natil tests out, close to signing with Santos | Saints

Has Peixe overcome the greatest upheaval? Discuss GE Santos

Santos are close to making Léo Natel official as the first reinforcement of the mid-year window. The striker underwent physical tests at the CT Rei Pelé on Tuesday and is set to become official soon. The player, who is wanted by coach Fabio Carril, arrives to form part of the squad and fight for a place among the starting players.

At the age of 27, he has returned to Corinthians after a loan spell at Melbourne City, Australia, but is not in the rivals’ plans for the remainder of the season.

Natel’s contract with Corinthians only runs until December 31, giving the player the possibility of signing a pre-contract with another team. Aware of this, Peixe has been working to release the striker.

Leo Nattel playing for Melbourne City, Australia – Photo: Kelly Divina/Getty Images

As for the Australian national team, the striker has scored six goals in 29 matches. The Portuguese striker, who was discovered by Benfica, has passed through the youth and professional ranks in Sao Paulo.

Leo Natil was hired by Corinthians in July 2020 after his contract with Sao Paulo expired. For Alvenegro, there are 54 matches and four goals. The club owns 70% of the player’s economic rights, and keeps the other 30%.

See also  The protest in Fluminense resulted in cars being smashed and security guards and even Vasco employees injured Brazilian series A