Starting Monday, the 6th of Joinville, Joinville City Council is expanding the age range for the public with an indication of receiving the fourth dose of the vaccine against Covid-19, as the additional dose has been recommended for residents 50 years of age or older. Health professionals are also indicated for the fourth dose.
Expansion of the age group and the public takes into account Technical Note 36/2022 from the Ministry of Health, which recommends the fourth dose of the vaccine against COVID-19 for these groups. The interval between the third and fourth dose should be 4 months.
The Covid-19 vaccine is available at Basic Family Health Units (UBSFs) located in all areas of the city, with the exception of UBSFs Jativoca and Morro do Amaral.
The service is carried out from Monday to Friday, during the working hours of the units. The full list, with addresses and times, can be consulted on the Joinville City Hall website (bit.ly/ubsfjlle).
Vaccine application is also available in the Health Surveillance Immunization Room (Rua Abdoun Batista, 172 – Centro), Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6:50 p.m.
– A group of men steal trucks carrying a shipment of 3 million Brazilian riyals in the company of Joinville
– A car carrying a pregnant woman, a baby and five other people overturned in Santa Catarina
– A fisherman died on a beach on the northern coast of the southern Mediterranean
– Video – Watch Fu and Tita’s participation in Ileana’s program
– Video – A reporter was attacked during the municipal elections in the city of SC
receive news directly prison cell Join groups Joinville Municipality. Click your preferred option:
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”