Pix is known as the most widely used payment method in Brazil, responsible for thousands of daily financial transactions across the country. but, The start of a central bank strike jeopardizes the operation of the automatic payment method.
The strike began on Thursday (11) and is expected to continue for at least 24 hours. Without most of the employees Out The probability that a large proportion of Services provided by the Central Bank Experience operating difficulties.
Learn more details about the central bank strike:
- The strike is led by the National Union of Central Bank Employees (CENAL);
- The movement is made due to employees requesting increased benefits;
- According to the union, the strike should mainly affect the services provided to the public, companies and banking institutions;
- Therefore, important announcements or maintenance services will not be available during shutdown;
- However, the union ensured that Pix continued to operate normally even during the strike.
- However, maintenance services will also not be available for the Pay As You Go tool;
- Recently, Pix reached a new record in transactions;
- Last week, more than R$152.7 million was transferred within one day using the tool;
- By the end of last year, more than 143 million people were registered in the system;
- Through Pix, each citizen can register up to five keys;
- Keys are used to simplify the process, as they do not require information about the branch and bank account;
- It is possible to use your CPF, cell phone number and email address as a key;
- In addition, the citizen can also rely on two random keys that also direct the payment to the linked account.
Check out more information about Payments made via Pix In this link.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”