The new phase of Desenrola Brasil, a debt renegotiation program launched by the government, will begin in the coming weeks. At this point, you will be able to participate People with income of up to two salaries Minimum, or which is Registered in Individual Registration (Kadonico)with Debts are up to 5 thousand Brazilian reals.
To participate, interested parties must register on gov.br. Without this registration, the system cannot be accessed to perform renegotiation.
A gov.br account is free and allows you to prove your identity. In Disinarola’s case, Debtors will have to enable credit accounts Silver or gold level.
See the step-by-step guide to creating an account on gov.br
- Access the portal www.gov.br
- Select “Enter using gov.br”
- Enter your CPF number and click Continue – at this point you can create or change the account
- Fill out the form with personal data.
Silver level can be reached in three ways. by:
- Facial authentication through the GOV.BR photo verification application using the driver’s license (CNH)
- Verification of personal data via online banking from an approved bank. The approved financial institutions are: Banco do Brasil, Banrisul, Bradesco, Banco de Brasília, Caixa Econômica, Sicoob, Santander, Itaú, Agibank, Sicredi, Mercantil do Brasil, or
- Verify data authenticity using your username and password from the Access Management System (SIGEPE), if you are a federal government employee.
The gold level is obtained through:
- Facial validation through the GOV.BR application to verify your photo in the electoral court rules, or
- By validating your data with a digital certificate compatible with ICP-Brasil.
It unfolds: 1.5 million people with debts of up to R$100 will have a clean name; See the rules
Next steps for Desenrola
Now, the registered debts will be filtered by companies to check whether the debts can be included in Desenrola.
At the end of next week, according to the Ministry of Finance, the auction phase will begin. Here companies will communicate how much discount they want to give each consumer and whoever offers the biggest discounts will be guaranteed the program.
The renegotiation platform is scheduled to open at the end of the month, when audiences with an income of up to R$2,640 (minimum wage), or registered with CadÚnico, and debts of up to R$5,000 negative by December 31, 2022 will be able to choose the best offer. rival.
- ✅ click here To follow the new G1 channel on WhatsApp
- ⚠️The old group will be deactivated. Even if you are already part of our community, you need to register again
The chamber approves Desenrola’s PL program, which sets an interest limit on revolving loans
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”