Caixa Econômica Federal has made new tools available for users of the Caixa Tem app. Among them is the Caixa Tem credit card. The payment method will have no annual fee or fee. Moreover, all of its functions will be accessed through the digital platform. Read on and find out How to Apply for a Caixa Tem Credit Card.
Caixa Tem is a service developed by Caixa Econômica Federal whose primary goal was to be a facilitator for Brazilians covered by emergency assistance to receive payment for the benefit. Moreover, the platform provides customers with the options to withdraw, transfer and pay invoices.
cash credit card for her
Users can purchase the service entirely digitally through the app. The credit card will have the option to purchase in cash or in installments.
So, the advantages of the Caixa Tem credit card are:
- No annual salary
- Minimum amount available to make purchases in cash or in installments;
- free supplementary card;
- virtual card for online transactions;
- use in Brazil and abroad;
- Purchases in virtual and physical stores.
However, for security reasons, a different code will be generated by the app for each purchase made.
Find out how to apply for your Caixa Tem credit card
Applications must be submitted through the application. To do this, you just need to follow these steps:
- Open the Caixa Tem app (iOS and Android) on your cell phone;
- access to your account;
- update your registration;
- select the option “Cashier Card”;
- Check the instructions provided by the application;
- Choose to limit the options available for your profile;
- Determine the best date for your bill to be due;
- Accept the terms of the contract.
In addition, your credit card bills can be paid in the Caixa Tem app, at an ATM, the public banking network, or even at lottery stores.
Other information may be accessed directly through the Caixa website or through service channels provided by the Bank.
If you like these tips then click here To read more articles like this!
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”