On Wednesday, 13, Emojipedia released 31 new emoji that may arrive for mobile phones in 2022. The news will still go through the approval process of Unicode, the company responsible for making emoji used in mobile phones, in September.
New options include animals, food, faces and hands.
Check out the new emojis:
- face shaking
- blue heart;
- gray heart
- pink heart
- push the hand to the right;
- Push the hand to the left.
- large American deer;
- hyacinth (plant);
- fork comb
- Khanda (a religious symbol of Sikhism);
The new emoji are being released on account of the celebration of World Emoji Day, which falls next Sunday, 17. The designs may still undergo changes before they are officially released by Unicode. Depending on each operating system, the format and style of emojis may vary.
– After the Samae supply network is cut off, the Blumenau area may run out of water
– Video – The camera records the moment the car and bus collided on Bahia Street in Blumenau
– Blumenau will franchise Latin America’s first fast food chain of waffles
– A female futsal player battles cancer as she heads to the field for her team in Guabiruba
– Intercity buses will be more expensive in Santa Catarina
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”