Hoping to spot the first batch of games coming to PC and Xbox Game Pass in 2023, the service’s app has already revealed which games will be coming out of the catalog in January 15, 2023. There are five in total and they include Nobody Saves the World and Pupperazzi.
Here’s the full list of titles that are set to leave Game Pass in mid-January:
- Anacrosis (Preview) – PC, Cloud, and Console
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition – PC, Cloud, and Consoles
- Nobody saves the world – PC, cloud and consoles
- Pupperazzi – PC, Cloud and Console
- Windjammers 2 – PC, Cloud, and Console
All of the above games will, as usual, be available for purchase with 20% off (except for the most advantageous offers from the Xbox Store) in the days leading up to the removal from PC and Xbox Game Pass, which we remind you will be set for January 15, 2023. An option, as always, very welcome if you intend to continue with one or more titles Even after it is not available in the service catalog.
Considering that the games released from Game Pass have already been revealed, it is very likely that those arriving in the first half of January 2023 will be announced. During the daySo stay tuned to our pages to see what’s new for subscribers.