Two other women accuse Manchester United striker Anthony of assault. The cases could have occurred in May 2022, in São Paulo, and in October of the same year, in Manchester, England.
The player is being investigated by Manchester and Sao Paulo police after his ex-girlfriend, DJ Gabriela Cavallin, accused him of assault and threats between 2022 and 2023. The revelation of photos of the woman’s injuries and the messages the athlete sent her led to coach Fernando Diniz Antoni being excluded from the squad that will play on Friday against Bolivia in the 2026 World Cup qualifiers.
On Record TV, banker Ingrid Lana, 33, said she was attacked by the athlete in October last year when she refused to have a relationship with him.
In an excerpt of the interview released on Thursday, the woman said she had traveled to England at the player’s invitation to discuss business.
-He tried to have a relationship with me and I didn’t want that. She said: “He pushed me against the wall and I hit my head.”
Another previous case would have occurred in São Paulo, in May 2022.
Law student Raisa de Freitas filed a report with the police, according to what Extra newspaper revealed, after a dispute with the player after a party in Sao Paulo.
Anthony is cut from the Brazilian national team amid suspicions of attacks on his ex-girlfriend
She said she was in Anthony’s car with Malu Ohana, the ex-wife of Palmeiras striker Dudu. She was going to fight with Malu. She says she was then attacked by the woman and Anthony. Raisa said she was able to jump out of the car when it stopped at a traffic light in the western district of Sao Paulo and asked police officers for help.
The Public Security Secretariat reported that this second case was reported by the civil police and handed over to the Public Prosecution and Justice Office in July 2022, without informing whether there were any indictments.
“Tv fanatic. Web junkie. Travel evangelist. Wannabe entrepreneur. Amateur explorer. Writer.”