Since March 31 of this year, about 320,000 workers can request the retroactive payment of PIS/Pasep salary bonus for the 2019 base year.
Since March 31 of this year, about 320,000 workers have been able to request payment of the salary bonus retroactively. PIS / Pasep Base year 2019 Federal government Opening the round of transfers again for the benefit of shareholders who have not yet redeemed the advantage.
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, a total of 208 million R$ has been saved. However, to access the values, it is necessary to order them, since they are not deposited in the accounts of law officers.
Who can receive PIS / Pasep 2019?
To access the 2019 allowance, the worker must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years in 2019;
- You received a maximum of the minimum wage in 2019;
- Worked on a formal contract for at least 30 days or 12 consecutive months in 2019;
- Update the data by the company in the RAIS (Annual List of Social Information).
How to request a PIS / Pasep 2019 withdrawal?
The worker can request PIS / Pasep Late in an agency of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare. In addition to these means, there are other options, such as:
- through the Alô Trabalhador Central Centre, by phone 158;
- By e-mail, to the address [email protected], replacing the letters “uf” with the abbreviation of the state in which you reside;
- Through the Digital Business Card Application (CTPS); or
- Through the Gov.br portal.
How do you consult?
To check the amounts the worker is entitled to, the worker can call 158, or access the Carteira de Trabalho Digital app. However, service channels for financial institutions still exist:
For PIS (private company worker):
- In the Worker Cashier app;
- on the fund’s website.
- Through the Caixa service phone: 0800726 0207.
For Pasep (public server):
- By phone at the Banco do Brasil call center: 4004-0001 (capitals and metropolitan areas);
- 0800 729 0001 (other cities);
- 0800 729 0088 (hearing impaired).
Documents Required for PIS / Pasep 2019 Withdrawal
- NIS / PIS / PASEP;
- Date of Birth.
For heirs or dependents:
- Certificate or declaration of a dependent who is entitled to a pension from the National Social Security Institute;
- A certificate provided by the entity (in the case of a public employee);
- a court order specifying the successor or legal representative;
- Share or Public Inventory and Share Deed;
- letter of attorney.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”