It was founded in 1959, by Luisa Trajano Donato and Pellegrino José Donato Louisa Shops It is one of the largest retail chains in BrazilThere are more than 1000 stores spread across the country and about 30 million employees. Brand owner Netshoes, Softbox and Integra Magazine Luiza, also known as Magalu, has achieved RevenuesLast year, 43.5 billion Brazilian reals.
Luiza magazine offers over a thousand job vacancies
It’s 1117 Careers Is open and has various benefits for interested parties. Among the most important are food stamps, food stamps, special pension plans, scholarships, medical plans, and dental assistance. The main opportunities offered by Magazine Luiza are for the positions:
- manager assistant;
- Junior Sales Assistant.
The most abundant opportunities, between different parts of the country, include a situation dealer. For this purpose, the planned activities are:
- Achieve sales targets. Telemarketing and financial services;
- Extensive knowledge of the market you operate in and the products sold;
- Inspiring and serving customers with service available from approach to after sales;
- Performance in segmentation, as well as cleaning of exhibitors and products;
- Conducting the sales process and operating systems needed to complete it;
- Contribute to other job tasks.
It is worth noting that all vacancies are open to people with disabilities. Plus, there are exclusive opportunities, as well as talent banks.
How to apply
To apply for the Magazine Luiza selection process, those interested in job vacancies must visit Post siteAnd specify the state and city in which you reside and choose one of the opportunities advertised. Submit your CV!
It is important to note that all vacancies are available until new employees are duly recruited. Therefore, the amount can change at any time!