If you have ever had one of those annoying contacts on WhatsApp, those who don’t move, who send audios, pictures and those streams in text form, then you will definitely like today’s tip. Did you know that there is a way to prevent this connection without his knowledge?
It is clear that no change will occur in the life of the unwanted person, however, you will have a period of peace. Understand how it works in the step-by-step instructions below:
For Android devices
- “Menu” (three dots in the upper right corner of the screen);
- Settings>Account>Privacy>Blocked Contacts;
- On this page you can see all contacts that are already blocked: “Add” (upper right corner) and select the contact to block
- “Adjustments” (a cog in the lower right corner of the screen);
- Account > Privacy > Banned;
- On this page, you see all the contacts that are already blocked: “Add new” and select the contact you want to block.
- “More” (three dots in the corner of the screen);
- Settings> Contacts> Blocked Contacts;
- On this page you can see all the contacts that are already blocked: “+ button” and select the contact you want to block.
If you regret blocking the contact in any of these systems, just repeat the same steps and unblock them. Also in all systems, if you want to block someone who is not in your contact list, just open the conversation and block it in the traditional way, and the contact can see that they have been blocked.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”