US elections: Poll shows Trump ahead of Biden
US President Joe Biden won the Democratic primary elections in South Carolina on Saturday (3), the first official race for the party. Preliminary results show Biden winning easily over the other candidates, according to Edison Research forecasts.
The Democratic Party candidates are:
- Joe Biden, current US President, former US Vice President and former US Senator.
- Marianne Williamson, author of self-help books.
- Dean Phillips, Minnesota State Representative.
Because the chances of Biden's rivals in the party are slim, the vote is considered an indicator of Biden's popularity, especially among black voters.
Four years ago, it was the vote of black voters in the South Carolina primary that helped boost Biden's campaign.
The campaign is concerned that black voters in South Carolina will not be as enthusiastic this time.
The main problems Biden faces are:
- Age 81 is considered very old.
- Prices of goods and services are high.
- There is a large influx of migrants and it is believed that there are problems at the US border.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”