The federal government continues the initiative to help Brazilian citizens repay their debts through the Desenrola Brasil renegotiation program. Recently, a new feature was announced in this procedure, with the aim of expanding the scope of public benefit. In the first phase of Desenrola Brasil, Brazilians with debts of up to R$100, accumulated until the end of 2022, had the opportunity to remove their names from credit protection services.
In the second stage, when direct dialogue with banks began, large discounts were launched for the population, to facilitate debt repayment. The third phase is still in effect, allowing negotiations with other businesses, ranging from small businesses to large companies providing essential services, such as water and gas supplies.
How to participate in Desenrola Brasil?
To participate in the Desenrola Brasil Debt Negotiation Program, the steps are as follows:
- Log in to the official website of Desenrola Brasil;
- Check all the renegotiation offers available to you;
- Also check the payment terms offered, there may be discounts of up to 99% on the debt amount;
- If previously access to this process was limited to gold and silver accounts in Gov.BR, now it has been opened to those with the Bronze level of protection;
- This level is automatically granted when you create the account, so there is no need to add additional layers of protection.
With this change, the federal government hopes to increase the number of people who will benefit, allowing more citizens to settle their debts.
For more information about Desenrola Brasil's debt renegotiation program, visit the program's official website.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”