The Coordination for the Improvement of Personnel in Higher Education – CAPES selects education professionals, working in the general basic education network, to implement the specialization in educational leadership and management. The course will be delivered by Mary Immaculate College – MIC, in Limerick, Ireland.
The workload of the postgraduate course will be 360 hours + 36 hours (English) and will take place from August 2024 to May 2025. Those selected for the course in Ireland will be entitled to benefits such as:
Read also: IFSP’s free EAD specialization is accepting registrations until November 21
- International round-trip air ticket;
- Installation assistance worth €1,000.00;
- A subsistence allowance of €500.00 per month, upon arrival in Ireland;
- A subsistence allowance of €300.00 to cover basic expenses during the Christmas holidays;
- health insurance;
- Traveling in Ireland: Airport/Hotel/Airport;
- Accommodation in shared accommodation (double occupancy);
- Lunch and coffee breaks from Monday to Friday, excluding breaks and public holidays;
- School fees and course materials;
- National air ticket (round trip) to the city of the international departure airport;
- Accommodation to participate in pre-departure orientation, if available.
Register to choose your course in Ireland with everything paid for by Capes
There are a series of requirements that candidates must meet. Among them, for example, they must be Brazilians or, if they are foreigners, have a residence permit in Brazil or an appropriate visa, in accordance with immigration legislation and have an effective connection to the public basic education network.
The candidate must not have completed a probationary period, and must perform one of the following positions: basic education teacher; Educational coordinator/supervisor or similar position/position; School manager; Educational specialist, works in the education department, and carries out educational management activities or activities related to the continuing training of teachers.
You must also have a completed degree, preferably a bachelor’s degree, and have a CV registered on the Freire platform. The candidate will also need to submit a letter of intent justifying his desire to participate in the program, according to the form in Appendix I, in addition to a letter of recommendation, according to the form in Appendix II.
In addition, you will need to prove minimum English proficiency by submitting a certificate obtained through one of the tests listed in notice And meet the other requirements described in the document.
You can register via the link http://inscricao.capes.gov.br.
- Registration period for choosing a course in Ireland with everything paid in capital: 11/16 to 12/22/2023
- The first stage – technical analysis 12/26/2023 to 01/05/2024
- Phase Two – Merit Analysis from 01/10 to 01/19/2024
- Phase Three – English for Academic Purposes course March and April 2024
- Final result of the evaluation carried out by MIC 05/15/2024
- Submit documents confirming acceptance of the scholarship until 06/06/2024
- Departure for Ireland August 2024
- In-person course activities in Ireland from August 2024 to May 2025
- Return to Brazil June 2025
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”