Lots of people take a lot of photos to put on their social media profiles. But when there is doubt about one of them, know that it is possible to put two different images on a file The WhatsAppAnd put an end to this predicament.
Best of all, you can do this without having to download a program or install a file Editing the picture on the mobile phone. User can join two different photos and form one photo using file Instagram. Check out the step-by-step process below!
Putting two photos together using Instagram
The first stage of How to put two pictures on whatsapp profile It is to join two photos using the editor of your choice. For the next step, we will be using Instagram.
- Access to Instagram from a mobile phone
- Click to create a story;
- Once you’re done, go to the “Layout” option found in the menu on the left. This step will allow you to easily join the two images;
- Once done, select the split screen layout. From there, take a photo or upload the camera photo to fill in the left and right photo;
- Make the necessary adjustments to the position of the images and press the “Confirm” tab located in the center of the screen. It is important to keep in mind that the WhatsApp image has a square format, and it is necessary to place the images that you are already considering cropping;
- Once you’re done, instead of posting your newly created story, click the “three dots” icon in the top right corner and choose “Save”. Then, if you no longer want to make any edits, you can close Instagram and ignore the post.
Finally, after completing the last step of saving the image in the gallery, it is time to upload it in the format whatsapp profile picture. To do this, simply access the Settings tab of the messenger and then find the created file in the saved folders.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”