On Saturday night, WWE Network will broadcast one of its signature events – SummerSlam, live from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Check out the topics WWE highlighted for tonight’s show below:
- The long-running rivalry between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar reaches its limit, with the Last Man Standing Match for WWE contested. world championship!
- In a true reflection of what happened last year, Bianca Belair And the Becky Lynch They will face each other again in the RAW Women’s Championship!
- cash in Liv Morgan In the money in the bank It was successful, but Ronda Rousey wants the SmackDown Women’s Championship back in her arms!
- With Jeff Jarrett serving as special referee for tonight, Street Profits will get another chance at the Undisputed Usos WWE Tag Team Titles!
- although mr. MITB, Theory has his eyes still focused on his old belt, the WWE United States Championship, which he is with Bobby Lashley!
- Logan Paul will be back in the ring for the first time since then WrestleMania To take revenge on The Miz and the attack on him!
- Judgment Day is still looking for Mysterios and this leads us to the No Disqualification Match at this event!
Watch all this and more today from 20 hoursin real time coverage of wrestling news!
The show begins with shots of the crowded Nissan Stadium, attended by more than forty thousand people. At the commentators’ table, we are greeted by Jimmy Smith, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Let’s go to the first fight at night.
RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair vs. Becky Lynch
– Belair applies “KOD” to Lynch, followed by install.
After the fight, Lynch offers to shake hands with Belair. After hesitating for some time, the champ returns the handshake and they both embrace in the ring. Bailey will continue his celebration, however, playing the song Bayley, who’s back in WWE, freaking out at Nissam Stadium.
Bayley advances to a certain point in the entrance ramp, until the music of Dakota Kai, who also suddenly returns and joins her, plays the music of Dakota Kai. Once the two get together, it’s now time to turn on the music of Io Shirai, who’s also back, apparently forming a trio led by Bailey. The three of them climbed into the ring, however, Lynch appeared next to Belair, and turned his face, allying with her. Bayley, Shirai, and Kai leave the ring to many boos.
The next fight will be between The Miz and Logan Paul. Let’s move on to the video that summarizes the competition.
Singles match: The Miz w/Ciaampa and Maryse vs. Logan Paul
– Paul applies “Skull Crushing Finale” to Miz, followed by install.
During the fight, Ciampa was driven away by the fighting referee, but refused to leave. AJ . Styles He appeared and attacked Ciampa and forcibly removed him from the ringside.
Behind the scenes, Maximum Male Models is advertising Pure Life water, with Mace and Mansoor as champions.
WWE United States Championship Match: Bobby Lashley vs. the master. money in the bank theory
– Lashley’s “Hurt Lock” theory, which made him click.
In continuation to the show, the official WrestleMania 39 promo, which will take place in 2023, will be broadcast on April 1 and 2, at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
Tag Team – No Elimination Match: Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Damian Reverend w/Rhea Ripley) vs. The Mysterios (Ray and Dominic)
– After overlap from Edge, Mysterio applies “619” to the druid, followed by Pinning.
During the match, as Judgment Day was heading toward victory, the lights went out and several flames began to appear at the first row entrance to the first row, when Edge appeared, driving Nissam Stadium into a madness once again. Edge applied the “spear” to Balor and the Priest, paving the way for the Mysterious win.
The next fight will be between Pat McAfee and Said Corbin. Let’s move on to the videos that summarize the rivalry.
Singles match: Pat McAfee vs. Said Corbin
– Corbin McAfee Pins, Fight Winning.
A video clip from last Friday night’s SmackDown appears, in which, Drew McIntyre He defeated Sheamus, becoming the official contender for the WWE Universal Championship at Clas at the Castle.
Back at Nissan Stadium, Drew McIntyre plays music and he appears with a microphone in hand, heading down a section of the entrance ramp. McIntyre talks about his victory over Sheamus last night, but says that today he will focus on the permanent Last Man match between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, where his opponent will appear. McIntyre says he doesn’t care what he’s going to win as in Cardiff at Clash at the Castle, he’s going to be a double champion. McIntyre does the traditional countdown, raises his sword in the air, and sets off fireworks around Nissan Stadium.
The Usos will put the undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship on the line against street earnings. Let’s go to the rivalry video.
WWE Tag Team Undisputed Championship Match (Jeff Jarrett as Special Guest Referee): The Usos (Jey and Jimmy) vs. Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford)
Uses Apply “1D” to Dawkins, followed by install.
Continuing the show, Riddle suddenly broke into the ring. Riddle says he wasn’t medically allowed to compete today, but he needs to say some facts for Seth Rollins’ unwanted piece. Riddell invites Rollins to the ring. “Burn It Down” plays and Rollins storms into the ring. Many rulers and officials try to contain both, but to no avail. They both begin to fight already at the entrance ramp, until they ascend to the ring. Riddle clearly can’t hold Rollins, who quickly “stomp” him. Rollins is taken backstage by several officers, while Riddle tries to recover in the ring.
The next fight will be between Liv Morgan and Rounda Rousey, for the SmackDown Women’s Championship, let’s go to the video that summarizes the rivalry.
SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Liv Morgan vs. Ronda Rossi
– Morgan pinfalls Rousey, the moment she struggled to surrender, she won the fight.
Rousey is quite annoyed with the fight ruling, as in the replay, Morgan apparently took advantage before the count was over. Rossi attacks Morgan and applies “arm lock” again, very angry. The referee tries to stop her, but she is also attacked. Two officers appear and manage to get Rossi out of the ring, he is very angry and frustrated.
The official promo for WWE Clash at the Castle, an event to be held on September 3 in Cardiff, Wales, is now live.
In the ring, Knoxville Mayor and WWE Hall of Famer Kane thank the crowd at Nissan Stadium, announcing the total capacity was 48,449,000 people.
The main event will follow. Let’s move on to the video that summarizes the rivalry between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Undisputed WWE Universal Championship – Last Standing Match: Roman Reigns w/ Bloodline (The Usos and Paul Heyman) against. Brock Lesnar
– After landing several hits on Lesnar with belts and chairs, Reigns wins after he fails to respond to the count of ten.
The entire side of the ring was destroyed, including the ring destroyed by Lesnar and his tractor. The theory is still trying to make money, however, it has been discontinued. The show ends with the celebration of The Bloodline.
the end of the show.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Problem solver. Twitter buff. Wannabe music advocate.”