Jacaré, or better yet, Jacaré managed to tie the knot in the minds of the judges of The Masked Singer Brasil. The masked singer has fooled everyone for weeks with her husky voice and her “little kid” look on stage on Ivete Sangalo’s reality show. The owner of the powerful voice, Mart’nália has gone far in competition and caused a stir in the weeks she’s been on stage.
To prove she’s the Martinho da Vila daughter behind the outfit, the column detailed some of the clues Jacaré has given throughout the season:
1. “The only thing that turns me off is a hot drink,” Jaccari said in his first appearance on The Masked Singer. This same phrase has been repeated countless times by Mart’nália in his interviews.
2. “I like to ride a bike a lot,” said the character. Although she has a car and a motorcycle, she always chooses to get around Rio by bike.
3. The character’s full sentence on the reality show was: “I like to ride a bike, but I also fixed a lot of cars there.” It is worth remembering that Martinho da Villa’s daughter played Tamanco, a transgender mechanic in the comedy Globo Pé na Cova.
4. Jaccari revealed that he has been nominated for several music awards. Interestingly enough, Mart’nália has received five Latin Grammy nominations and won on two occasions.
5. Another important detail: Jaccari said that her smile is one of her most prominent features. Is there any doubt that Martinalia is beyond fiction?