First of all, it is important to clarify that this tool is not officially available on WhatsApp. However, it is possible to access it through WhatsApp Plus, which is a secondary and unofficial version of the messenger.
First of all, it is important to clarify that this tool is not officially available on The WhatsApp. However, it is possible to access it through WhatsApp Plus, which is a secondary and unofficial version of the messenger.
Bearing in mind that the use of unofficial software from The WhatsApp May lead to account ban in the original version of the messaging platform. Therefore, those who wish to use the resource should be aware of the risks.
Now, learn how to block calls without blocking the contact.
Here’s how to block a call without blocking the person
In short, you can click the call or video call icon to activate the option. In this case, when an unwanted person tries to contact you, the application will inform the user that he has no signal or that you are busy on another call.
Here’s how to activate call blocking on your WhatsApp:
- Backup the official version of WhatsApp;
- Then delete your account and uninstall the application from your device;
- Next, download WhatsApp Plus APK from your App Store;
- Once installed, open the app and grant all the necessary permissions for the APK file to work properly;
- Now, open your account by entering your phone number and verification code;
- With everything in order, open the chat of the person you do not want to receive calls or video calls;
- Access the contact’s profile and click on the “No calls” option;
- Finally, choose the notification that will appear to the person when they try to call you: “No signal”, “You are busy”, or “(X person) on a call”.
Learn how to put two photos on WhatsApp profile
If you can’t decide which photo you want to put on The WhatsAppNow, know that a very simple trick can help you. Through Instagram, a user can join two photos and make one photo to put in the messenger.
See step by step below:
- Open Instagram on your mobile phone;
- Go to the option to create a story;
- Then click “Layout” in the left menu;
- Select split screen layout and take a picture or upload the camera picture to fill the left and right picture;
- Adjust the position of the photos and press the “Confirm” icon in the center of the screen;
- Instead of publishing the story, tap on the “three dots” icon in the upper right corner and select “Save”;
- ready! If you don’t want to post the montage to your story, ignore it.
It is worth noting that other applications that offer the same installation option can also be used.
See what success is on the Internet:
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”
AI creates a game based on the user’s request
The new update makes life easier for iPhone users
Player buys all games at Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop before stores close