Privacy and social media are often foes these days. This is because the more information is revealed through the media, such as Instagram, Facebook and even The WhatsAppthe more users appear.
Therefore, in order to have a more pleasant experience in applications, it is important to enjoy tools and resources that make it possible to hide some personal information, as well as “online”, in the case of Meta messenger.
a The WhatsApp It released a feature that allows you to disable the “Online” status in the app. The information was visible below the name, in the chat, indicating that the user was active on the messaging platform.
Here’s how to become “invisible” in the messenger below:
- open WhatsApp;
- Access the settings by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select the “Account” tab, then “Privacy”.
- Choose the option “Privacy” and “Last seen on the Internet”.
- Under Last Seen, choose Nobody.
- To finish the process, click on “Who can see your online status” and then click on “Even if you were last seen”.
WhatsApp Temporary Message: How does this new feature work?
Temporary messages from The WhatsApp It’s not an entirely new feature. Those who use the app frequently must have already noticed the functionality, which can also be found in other apps, such as Snapchat and Instagram.
In the messenger, temporary messages are meant to provide more security and privacy to the users of the platform. However, to use the feature, it is necessary to enable it in the application settings.
How do you use temporary messages?
Learn how to activate the option in the next step by step:
- In WhatsApp, go to “Settings”;
- select the “Account” option;
- Then click on “Privacy”;
- Now tap on “Default Duration”;
- Now, just activate and choose the time to delete messages between: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”