A star on WhatsApp means that your message is featured, or in favourites. This means that it will appear first before anyone else.
If you are a user The WhatsAppYou must have noticed a star next to some of the messages. If you don’t know what that means, keep reading this article and find out what the star of the messenger is.
Understand the meaning of the star on WhatsApp
In short, the star The WhatsApp Means that your message is featured, or in favourites. This means that it will appear first before anyone else.
The tool is very useful when there is a need to put the message as a reminder. To enable it, just hold down the message for a few seconds and tap the star icon in the top bar.
To find the message next, just follow these steps:
- access to your account “settings”;
- Click “Favorite Messages”;
- Once done, find the desired message.
How to confirm phone number on WhatsApp
Now that you know the criteria, check out the step-by-step guide on how to confirm your phone number The WhatsApp:
- Open the application and choose your country from the list that will appear (the country code field will be filled in automatically);
- Enter your phone number in the required field;
- Then press “Next” to receive the code by SMS;
- After receiving the six-digit code, enter it in the field provided.
- If you did not receive the six-digit code by SMS, please try to send it again after the progress bar is completed. This may take about 10 minutes – do not try to guess the code as this may temporarily block access to your account;
- If the time runs out before receiving the code, an option for the phone call will appear on the screen;
- Just select the “Call me” option and wait for the process to complete;
- When they call you, type the code and enter it in the desired tab to confirm your phone number on WhatsApp.
Even by following the instructions above, it is possible that the process will not work. With that in mind, here’s what to do:
- Restart your cell phone. To do this, turn it off and wait 30 seconds. After that time, turn it on again;
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp;
- Make sure the number can receive messages and calls, and use another device to send an SMS to the phone number in the full international format you entered in the messenger.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”