The Separation Compensation Fund, FGTS, is an account that must be opened for employees who have a formal contract. To check whether the company Make monthly deposits, the worker does not need to go to the Caixa Econômica branch because there are many services made available by the financial institution to provide access to the account. This is without leaving home.
Remember that as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Federal Government has given the employer the possibility to temporarily suspend payment of the FGTS, with powers in April, May, June and July 2021. These payments were due in May and June, July and August 2021.
Now, in September, the deposit must be done again as required by law. In the Location From Caixa Ecomica Federal, this is possible to make sure Whether the business owner will provide these pending deposits, which are divided into four installments. The first deposit must be made in September.
How to consult an FGTS deposit
But how can the agent verify the deposit of funds into the account? There are some ways to do this query, and they are as follows:
- The worker can register on the Caixa Econômica Federal website and accept the receipt of the FGTS statement through the SMS service of the cell phone;
- The worker can also check the balance through the app. FGTS. To do this, simply download to the cell phone through the Android (Google Play) or iOS (App Store) platforms;
- The worker may choose on the site, upon registration, to receive the balance and the statement at home by mail, which will be sent every two months;
- Another option for the operator is to check the statement by calling the Caixa Service Center by phone: 0800726 01 01.
If the worker has problems accessing any of the alternatives, made available by Caixa Econômica, they can still go to the nearest branch and request the credit and the statement.
It is important to remember that the FGTS was created with the aim of protecting and ensuring a worker who has an official contract a guarantee in the event of unfair dismissal. The company is required to open and make monthly deposits in the account linked to the worker’s contract.
The deposit made by the employer is equal to 8% of the amount the employee receives each month. For learning nodes, the percentage drops to 2%. With regard to domestic workers, the amount paid by the employer will be 11.2%, with 8% being a monthly deposit and 3.2% early payment for severance pay.
These are the sums deposited by the employer not discounted In the salary received per month. It is a mandatory payment by the employer to the worker that is guaranteed for contracts governed by the Standardization of Labor Laws (CLT).
FGTS workers are entitled
The following workers are entitled to FGTS:
- rural workers;
- temporary workers
- intermittent workers
- individual workers
- local workers;
- Safre workers correspond to the rural laborer who works only during the harvest;
- professional athletes;
- A manager who is not an employee of the company may be included, being the responsibility of the employer.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”