Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

Tic Tac Toe: The couple who tried to play the video were electrocuted and the incident went viral in the United States

Tic Tac Toe: The couple who tried to play the video were electrocuted and the incident went viral in the United States

Tanya Rodriguez, 44, and James Carroll, 55, were electrocuted at their home in Wausau, Wisconsin. According to police, the couple tried to play a viral video on Diktok, which included Create designs like “lightning bolts” using high voltage electricity In the tree.

The Marathon County Sheriff concluded that the couple had been “accidentally” electrocuted and died. A fire in a garage caused by a wood-burning device spread throughout the house, drawing the attention of authorities. The trial is set to begin on April 6, but the trial will end on April 21.

Example of wood fractal art made by a professional (Image: @ bruceburnswoodshop / TikTok)

Experts warn of the dangers of this practice. In addition to using high-voltage electricity, burning fractal wood also requires a specific chemical solution, so this is “extremely dangerous” and “should only be done by trained professionals,” the district sheriff’s office said.

American Association of Waterlifters (AAW), Nonprofit Association of Woodworkers, Opinion 33 people died due to fracture. The group banned the operation in 2017, but the technique is still used by individuals who do not have the necessary and accessible tools.

House destroyed by equipment fire (Image: WSAW)

The Dailymail Some claim to “upgrade” and use microwave transformers or car batteries. These parts can reach a voltage of 12,000 volts.

See also  Brazilian guitarist Bill Hudson will perform in the UK with Toro Besch