The Exemption from dues campaign The life of Santander Amex Gold and Platinum cards – which showed instability due to the large number of accesses – It has been extended for two more days. Now it is valid until tomorrow (29).
☞ Go to…
The following cards are eligible for the Lifetime Annuity Waiver Campaign:
- Santander American Express® Gold Card;
- Santander American Express® Platinum Card.
Supplementary cards are also free. Up to 9 additional cards can be requested per holder.
Pension waiver campaign life
Santander Amex Gold 12x annuity costs from R$45.83 ($549.96) Santander Amex Platinum 12x annuity costs from R$120.83 ($1449.96). However, if you apply for your card by tomorrow (29), you will be exempt from paying an annual premium forever!
know more In this regard.
How to apply
You can apply for the card by:
* Keep in mind that giving the card It depends Credit approval.
Find out below the main features of Santander Amex Gold:
- Accumulate 1.2 points for every dollar spent on Membership Rewards (with points transfer without discount on international loyalty programmes);
- Up to 10% off RentalCars;
- Up to 30% off when booking on Booking.com;
- Lounge access starts at $25 per entry via LoungeBuddy.
And the main features of Santander Amex Platinum:
- Accumulate 2.2 points for every dollar spent on Membership Rewards (with points transferred without discount on international loyalty programmes);
- Free and unlimited access to American Express lounges;
- 2 admissions per year to Priority Pass lounges;
- Upgrade to Gold status on Hilton Honors and Marriott Bonvoy programs;
- Complimentary Hotel Tablet Plus and Mr & Mrs Smith membership.
Fortunately, supply has been extended and demand has seemed to be normal! This is your chance to take advantage of the biggest — and best — Santander American Express annual fee waiver campaign since the bank began issuing cards under the brand.
If you are approved, we recommend that you close your eyes. This could be your chance to gain access to programs from international airlines such as KLM’s Flying Blue of Air France, KrisFlyer of Singapore Airlines, and Delta’s SkyMiles. Amex cards issued by Santander also contain NFC (Approach Field Communication). near–field communication), making approximate payments possible.
Soon we will publish a list with “5 Reasons To Get Amex From Santander”. Watch!
Want to take advantage of the campaign?
Order your Santander American Express until tomorrow (29) in this link.
Get 40% off your first purchase and 10% cashback on your next purchase!
5% off + Reward Badges on stays through March 31, 2023!
BTG Pactual Black Card
Earn cashback or points and a special IOF!
Manage your miles
6 months Free AwardWallet Plus for new users!
Get 1,000 miles per month + 7,000 extra miles instantly!
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”