The government took the decision to allow the release of PIS/Pasep payments to four different groups during the month of June.
Private sector workers born in September and October, as well as civil servants whose registration number ends in 6 or 7, are entitled to receive the allowance.
Payments begin June 15th. See details below.
Who is entitled to PIS/Pasep
Workers registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years and who have officially worked for at least 30 days in the base year considered for the calculation are entitled to benefits, with an average monthly wage up to a minimum wage.
It is also necessary for the data to be properly reported by the employer in the annual social information (Rais) list.
PIS/Pasep Allocation Amount
The amount of the allowance is proportional to the period the employee worked under a formal contract in 2020. Each month of work equates to a benefit of R$101, with periods equal to or greater than 15 days counted as a full month.
The amount paid corresponds to the current minimum wage divided by 12 and multiplied by the number of months worked in the base year.
The minimum wage in 2023 is R$1,302.00. Those who have worked for 12 months under a formal contract will receive the full minimum wage.
How to Withdraw PIS 2023 Salary Allowance
The worker who has the Citizen Card can use it to receive the allowance at lottery shops or at Caixa ATMs. It is also possible to obtain it by going to the branch of the financial institution. For this you need to bring an official document with a photo. If a citizen has a current or savings account with Caixa, he can receive the amount using Caixa Internet Banking.
How to withdraw passip 2023
Pasep can be withdrawn from the checking or savings accounts of Banco do Brasil customers. If the worker wants to receive the amount in another bank, it is also possible to make a transfer to the bank, preferably through the website.bb.com.br/pasepOr by BB ATM.
How to Consult PIS/PASEP 2023 Online
It is possible to refer to PIS / Pasep 2023 (base year 2021) online using the Gov.br platform with CPF or the Digital Work Card application to check if they are entitled to salary allowance.
Payment of PIS fees – valid for private sector employees – and PASEP – for public sector workers – started on February 15. The pay calendar follows the worker’s month of birth, in the case of PIS, and the number of final registration in the program, in the case of Pasep. Recipients have until December 28th to withdraw the amount.
The salary bonus is paid to low-income workers who are enrolled in one of the programs, PIS or PASEP, who worked at least 30 days in 2021. The amount received corresponds to the number of months worked in 2021. The activity of the twelve months of 2021 will be entitled to 1, 302 Brazilian reals.
See step by step:
- Access to the site gov.br/pt-br/servicos/sacar-o-abono-salaria and click on “Start”;
- Select the “Login with Gov.br” button
- Enter your CPF number and click “Continue”;
- Enter your password and press the “Enter” button;
- On the main page of the Emprega Brasil portal, check the “Salary Allowance” box;
- Make sure you have 2021 selected as the base year and look under the “Enabled” column to see if you are eligible for Pis 2023. If you can get benefits, you will see the “Yes” button there.
- For more information, click the eye icon, just below the Actions column.
PIS 2023 calendar
- January born: from February 15th
- February born: from February 15th
- March born: from March 15th
- Born in April: from March 15th
- May-born: from April 17th
- Born in June: from April 17th
- July born: from May 15th
- Born in August: from May 15th
- September born: from June 15th
- October born: from June 15th
- Born in November: from July 17
- December born: from July 17
Pasep calendar 2023
- Final registration number 0: from February 15th
- Final Registration No. 1: From March 15th
- Final Registration No. 2: From April 17th
- Final Registration No. 3: From April 17th
- Final Recording #4: From May 15th
- Final Recording #5: From May 15th
- Final registration number 6: from 15 June
- Final registration number 7: from 15 June
- Final Recording #8: From July 17th
- Final Recording #9: From July 17th
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”