Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

The salons of the Mini Gente series have been invaded at Americana this weekend

armed man

Security was attacked and his clothes were torn in the Campo Limbo unit, according to the official

By Paula Nakasaki

November 6, 2022 at 6:34 pm

The glass door was damaged by intruders – Photo: Paula Nakasaki

The salon of the Mini Gente children’s buffet series was invaded at Americana this weekend, days after the set Announces the closure of its activities, leaving families in harm’s way.

According to one in charge of the buffet, who did not wish to reveal his name, the spaces had been invaded, possibly by infected customers. According to this person, a security guard who was in the Campo Limbo unit, near the bus station, was attacked. The invasion could have been carried out by two men, one of whom was armed, on Saturday night (5).

The security guard’s clothes were torn and he was forced to remain silent while the couple were removing things from the hall. Then the two left.

This Sunday (6), another salon of the network, located in Rua Dom Pedro II, was stormed. According to the person interviewed by the report, neighbors saw invaders jumping over the fence, breaking the glass door, stealing goods, leaving appliances near the exit, and returning and taking other things.

Receive LIBERAL news on WhatsApp

Gama (US Municipal Guard) was called by an anonymous tip at 1:50 pm, and at the scene, the glass was broken and the gate was open, but there was no one in the property. The guards closed the gate and registered the incident at the police station. Since they hadn’t found anyone responsible, it was also not possible to confirm whether there really was a theft or just damage.

See also  Is Africa divided into two parts? Understanding the ongoing "phenomenon".

Liberal was in the hall and saw the broken glass door. None of the neighbors wanted to speak to the report.

The person in charge of the network told LIBERAL on Sunday that the lawyer representing the group will go on Monday (7) to the Americana police station to record the incident about the raids that took place in the salons. Still don’t know exactly what things were taken and what value were subtracted from the two units.

Regarding the refund of affected customers, the person stated that he was raising the goods to be able to make payments, but said he was concerned, because, according to him, many items had already been stolen or broken by the customers themselves and, in some cases, even by the suppliers.

affected
At least 300 families were injured. With closing without warning by the buffet, in the cities of Americana and Piracicaba. The end of the activities was announced on social networks last Wednesday, and also reached the Santa Barbara de Oeste families who have entered into contracts with the space that will open in December of this year in the municipality.

According to the SSP (Secretariat for Public Security), to date 47 police reports of breach of contract have been recorded in Piracicaba and nine in Americana. In a note, the file informed that all are under investigation by the civilian police, but that these details will be kept to ensure the independence of police action.

See also  A woman deceives her husband with a wrong diagnosis of Alzheimer's and steals 3.38 million Brazilian reals | Unusual world