Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

The model almost dies after forgetting to remove the tampon for 3 months

The model almost dies after forgetting to remove the tampon for 3 months

Irish model Maura Higgins

Photo: Playback / Instagram

Irish Model Maura Higgins31, revealed he nearly died of toxic shock syndrome after he forgot to take a tampon for three months.

“I’m not a doctor, I don’t know much about it (the syndrome), but I know you shouldn’t leave the tampon on for more than, I think it’s nine o’clock, I think it’s the limit. I had a tampon inside me for three months. When the doctor found it, it was stuck in the cervix. And I was so sick. I didn’t know what was going on… Shopping with Keith Lemon.

Elsewhere, Maura explained that it is not always possible to notice the tampon. “Young girls might not have noticed, for example, when you go out at night, and if you’re really drunk and you’ve forgotten about it, like, these things really happen, and people don’t talk about them.”

Toxic shock syndrome is most often associated with the use of tampons in young women, but it can affect anyone of any age — including men and children — and can be fatal if not treated promptly.

+The best content in your email for free. Choose your favorite Terra newsletter. click here!

See also  Prince Harry celebrates Mandela and calls for climate action at the United Nations