Teenager Lewis Gray, 13, had to be taken to the emergency room of a hospital in Surrey, England, after having an “anaphylactic reaction” to Oculus Quest 2 virtual reality glasses (virtual reality glasses from Facebook Technologies). The boy spent his day playing with the equipment, which was a Christmas gift from his grandmother. Information from the Daily Mail.
On Sunday (26), Lewis’ mother, 33-year-old Kirsty Reed, noticed that her son’s skin was red around his eyes and forehead. “He looked like he was wearing blush,” Kirsty says.
Early on Monday (27), Lewis’ eyes began to close, and his father, 39-year-old Christopher Gray, rushed to the emergency treatment center at St Peter’s Hospital in Lynn. In the hospital, the young man was treated and left.
Oculus Quest 2, also known as Meta Quest 2, is a virtual reality device that can be used to play video games.
Facebook, the owner of Oculus, began receiving reports of skin irritation in December 2020 and launched an investigation.
+ One went vegan, the other ate meat. Check Result
+ Reincarnation in history: an ancient faith
+ The young man records the moment a woman dies without knowing that she is her mother
+ GO: A young man dies due to an electrical discharge while using the cell phone he was charging
+ Horoscope: Check today’s forecast for your horoscope
+ CNH: Find out what you need to know to apply and renew
+ Browsing crocodile video in Florianópolis has gone viral on the internet
+ Find out the most stolen cars in SP in 2021
+ Expedition identified the giant squid responsible for the shipwreck in 2011
+ Everything you need to know before buying a cooking pot
+ USADA warns: Never wash raw chicken
+ Aloe vera gel in the drink: see the benefits
+ Lemon Squeeze Trick Goes Crazy On Social Media
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”