The Motorola Moto G60 is a good choice for anyone looking for a cost-effective smartphone. After all, it has a display with a high refresh rate, good chipset and plenty of battery. Today, you pay R$1,430 on the card in one installment and earn R$214 (final value is R$1215).
Speaking of features, the Moto G60 has a 6.8-inch LCD screen. With its Full HD + resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, it offers great flexibility in gaming and other tasks. In addition, it pleases devices with Snapdragon 732G, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of original storage.
Regarding the camera, Motorola has added a 108MP main rear lens that is capable of recording images with a good level of detail. In addition to that, it has more features like a massive 6000mAh battery, NFC, and a fingerprint reader on the back.
- Monitor: 6.8 inch IPS LCD with Full HD + resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G and Adreno 618 . GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- storage: 128 GB expandable via microSD memory card (1 TB)
- Back camera: Triple 108MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 32 mega pixel
- drums: 6000 mAh
- The operating system: Android 11
- Delivery: Headphone jack (3.5 mm), USB-C port, 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 169.61 x 75.88 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 225 g
- Aharon: Fingerprint reader on the back and Google Assistant button.
In a special offer with cashback, the Galaxy G60 is excellent value for money:
– Install the Americanas app
– Open the link below and choose to open it with App Americanas
Final cost taking into account 15% cashback on AME
⚠️ Stay tuned, cashback can be changed at any time
warning: Promotion tested at time of publication, but may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as they leave directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our offer groups:
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”