Coach Tite of the Brazilian national team has called up 24 players this morning for the next two World Cup 2022 qualifiers.
Clashes will be held against Ecuador (at home) and Paraguay (away) on June 4 and 8, respectively.
The big news goes to returns GabeJul Daniel Alves for choice. Everton Ribeiro and Thiago Silva are also on the list.
See the list of players:
- Goalkeepers: Alison, Ederson, and Weaverton
- Two sides: Daniel Alves, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Renan Lodi
- The Defenders: Militao, Lucas Verissimo, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva
- Midfielders: Casemiro, Douglas Louise, Everton Ribeiro, Fabinho, Fred, Lucas Pacita
- The attackers: Everton, Firmino, Gabriel, Gabriel Jesus, Neymar, Richarlison and Vinicius Jr.
Currently, Brazil leads the continental competition with a 100% success rate – with 12 points winning in four matches so far.
“Expectation is too high for the job. It involves observation, the moment is difficult. Try to have human contact with the athletes and try to repeat the performance. That becomes the challenge. It is to get back to the same level, which is the goal and the essence. The performance, the result and going well for qualifiers.” World Cup, “Tete said shortly after the names were announced.
“Tv fanatic. Web junkie. Travel evangelist. Wannabe entrepreneur. Amateur explorer. Writer.”