On Friday (26th) UEFA withdrew the keys to the group stage of the UEFA Europa League 2022/23
Keys are selected to dispute over European Leaguemuch afraid Giant Quarries. The main draw was held on Friday (26th) in Istanbul, Turkey with By ESPN on Star +. The grand final date for the competition has been set May 31, 2023will be as a stage Puskas Arenain Budapest, Hungary.
The group stage will take place between September 08 And the November 03. You are watching the Europa League matches with live broadcasts By ESPN on Star +.
The location of the teams in the pots in Friday’s draw has been decided in advance, according to the UEFA club coefficient rankings at the end of the 2021/22 season.
The 32 teams are divided into eight groups of four clubs each. The first place qualifies directly to the round of 16, and the second goes to A hem Against the teams that were eliminated in the group stage from Champions League.
The 3rd place finishers of each switch will go to the knockout of Conference Leaguewhere they will play a hem against the runner-up in the tournament groups.
Here is how the UEFA Europa League groups turned out:
– Arsenal (ING), PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands), Bodo / Glimt (North), Zurich (Switzerland);
– Dynamo Kyiv (UCR), Rennes (France), Fenerbahce (Turkey), AEK Lanarca (CHE);
– Rome (Italy), Ludogorets (BUL), Betis (Spain), Helsinki (Finland);
– Braga (Bor), Malmö (Sweden), Union Berlin (ALE), Union Saint-Gilloise (Belgium);
– Manchester United (ING), Real Sociedad (ESP), Sheriff (MOL), Omonia (CHI);
F . group
– Lazio (Italy), Feyenoord (Hall), Midtjelland (DIN), Sturm Graz (Australia);
Olympiacos (Greece), Karabakh (AZE), Freiburg (ALE), Nantes (France);
– Red Star (SER), Monaco (France), Ferencvaros (Hon), Trabzonspor (Tour);
“Tv fanatic. Web junkie. Travel evangelist. Wannabe entrepreneur. Amateur explorer. Writer.”