Those who worked on an official contract in 2021 are still wondering when they’ll get it salary allowance for the base year. Due to the temporary suspension in payments recommended by the Comptroller General of the Union, transfers of benefits were delayed.
This year , Federal government Release the corresponding salary allowance 2020. As a rule, the accrual must be paid in the last year, thus resulting in the payment of the 2021 allowance for another period, possibly in 2023.
Who will get the 2021 allowance?
To receive the 2021 base year salary allowance, the worker must meet the following requirements:
- To be registered in PIS / Pasep for at least five years in 2021;
- They earned an average of minimum wages per month in 2021;
- engaged in remunerated activity of a legal entity, for at least 30 days, consecutive or not, in the base year considered for the account;
- The data has been sent correctly by the employer to the RAIS (Annual List of Social Information).
Remember that PIS is transferred to private sector employees through Caixa Econômica Federal. Pasep funds are paid to public officials through Banco do Brasil.
But after all, when will the 2021 allowance be paid?
First of all, it is important to stress that, at least, there are three factors that make it impossible to award the 2021 base year salary allowance this year. See what they are:
- lack of funds in the union budget;
- the absence of government announcements about the possibility of giving another round of allocations this year;
- A change to the benefit payment schedule that specifies that all workers must receive the allowance in the same year.
Thus, those who worked with an official contract last year will receive the salary bonus only in 2023. The prediction is that the amount to make the payments is 20 billion Brazilian reals, intended for about 23 million people.
However, there is no information yet about the rules set for receipt. However, it is very likely that it will remain the same. In addition, the payment schedule for new transfers has not yet been established.
How do I know if I will receive it?
If the means of counseling is not changed until next year, the worker will be able to obtain information in the following ways:
- In the Digital Work Card app available for Android and iOS;
- On the Alô Trabalho telephone exchange number 158.
In addition to these means, employees can see information about the bank’s service channels where they receive benefits:
For PIS (private company worker)
- In the Worker Cashier app;
- on the fund’s website.
- Through the Caixa service, Tel: 0800 726 0207.
for Pasep (public server)
- By phone at the Banco do Brasil call center: 4004-0001 (capitals and metropolitan areas);
- 0800 729 0001 (other cities);
- 0800 729 0088 (hearing impaired).
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”