the attention of the Brazilians. Currently, customers nubank You can earn up to 1500 BRL in Cashback Per month. At the outset, it is important to emphasize that the possibility comes through the fintech partnership with shopper.
In short, with every purchase that a customer makes on the platform with a credit card (purple), a refund will be possible. Next, check the rules and how you can get your money back in the app.
Nubank launches up to 1,500 BRL on the app: What are the cashback rules?
First, it is important to emphasize that the customer must activate cashback in shopping nubank. The amount that will be returned to the customer, i.e. the percentage that will be applied, will depend on the total purchase, excluding shipping. In a BRL 100 transaction, for example, the cashback amount (return paid) would be equivalent to 5%.
After making a purchase, the user will need to wait at least 1 hour to make a new transaction and receive the cashback. After the transaction is completed, the amount will be paid to the customer’s account within 90 days. The credit can be used in any way desired by the customer.
How can I activate the cashback application?
In principle, for users who already have the money available in the application, find out how to activate it below:
- First, access the Nubank app;
- Click “Shopping” on the main screen;
- Once done, select View Shopee;
- Also read the information that will appear on the screen and click “Activate cashback and go to the store”;
- After that, the cashback will already be activated;
- Finally, just go to the Shopee website or app to see all the promotions that give you access to cashback.
How to apply for a Nubank credit card?
Those who are interested can order purple in two ways: the first through the browser and the second through the application. Learn how to do the following:
- Enter the address:nubank.com.br/cartao(without quotes) in the browser’s search tab;
- Enter your CPF number and click “Continue”;
- Enter your full name and email;
- Decide if you want credit card only or with NuConta;
- Finish by clicking Submit.
- Install the app on your Android or iOS phone;
- Once on the platform, click “Start”;
- Enter your personal data (name, CPF, email) and click “Continue”;
See how to increase the limit
Nubank is one of the most sought after credit cards in the country. The tool has many advantages, the most famous of which is the annual zero. However, when edited, the user may not be satisfied with the limit granted.
Here’s how to increase your card limit:
- Avoid late bill payments and Invoices;
- Payment before the due date or by the due date;
- Choose the bill due date according to your salary payment;
- Do not pay the minimum invoice amount, as this will activate the revolving credit;
- Keep your monthly income updated in the app nubank;
- Frequent use of your credit card;
- Use the card more often without going over the limit;
- You don’t have debts.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”