A customer who wants to free up the credit card limit to make new purchases can expect the invoice or even the installment.
a nubank, one of the largest digital banks in the country, offers many services in its application. One is the possibility of anticipating purchase premiums.
A customer who wants to free up the credit card limit to make new purchases can expect the invoice or even the installment. It is worth noting that there is a difference between job forecasting.
How do you expect to pay for the purchase in installments?
When the advance payment is made, the amount will be included in the current credit card bill. However, the bank gives discounts when paying in advance. After payment, the card limit is restored.
The installment can be paid as follows:
- Access to the application nubank;
- Enter the “credit card” area and check the following installments;
- Select the installments you want to pay;
- Click on Advance Installment.
- Check the discount and follow the procedure;
- Once you do this, the advance payments will be automatically directed to your current bill, and can be paid at any time.
Payment can be made by bank voucher or through nubankwith its own balance.
How to split specific purchases?
- On the main page of the Nubank application, click “Credit Card”;
- Click “Install Purchases”;
- select the purchase and specify how often it will be paid in installments;
- Click “View Summary”;
- check payment terms and conditions;
- Click Continue and click Confirm.
In addition to the down payment, the nubank It also allows the customer to prepay his credit card bill.
Card bill advance
By anticipating the card bill nubank, the customer will ensure that the instrument credit limit has been reached. See below how to release credit for purchases:
- Open an app nubank;
- In the menu, go to “Credit Card”;
- Click on the invoice you want to pay in advance;
- select the option “Pay the bill”, which contains the barcode code;
- Adjust the reimbursement amount to the amount you will pay or leave the same if you are making the full payment;
- Finally, copy the barcode or email the boleto (PDF) to be paid at the institution.
Via account balance
- Open the Nubank app;
- choose the “Account” option, which shows the amount of your balance;
- Then press “Pay”.
- Click on “Pay Card Bill”;
- Set the value you want;
- Finally, click Continue to confirm the process.
The bill is paid through the account balance automatically, so your limit is released at the same time.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”