As users update their messaging app and access new functions, Nubank automatically sends an email and push notify them of the arrival of news and that a debit card can be registered.
It is important for a fintech customer to have access to the company’s debit card, and if this is not the case, it is possible to request it through the application itself. In addition to this, the digital banking services platform also needs to be updated.
The option for payments via WhatsApp came with the integration of Facebook Pay and Cielo.
How to configure Facebook Pay account on WhatsApp?
To make a payment on WhatsApp using the discount from Nubank, it is necessary to register the card on Facebook Pay, in the messaging app itself. Check out the step-by-step below:
For Android OS:
- On the WhatsApp platform, find the option “Settings (the three dots in the upper right corner)> Payments> Facebook Pay> Continue”.
- In the WhatsApp application, select the option “Settings> Payments> Facebook Pay> Continue”, then click “Continue” to accept the terms and privacy policies associated with using the WhatsApp payments feature;
- Create a 6-digit PIN for Facebook Pay as a security measure;
- Once done, enter your Facebook Pay PIN again to confirm it and click “Next”.
- Now, you have to configure security options.
Another way to access WhatsApp’s new feature is to receive a transfer from a friend who is already using the function. Upon receiving the payment, the user will be able to immediately register his card.
The job is available 24 hours a day, any day of the week. For more information, you can use Nubank’s “Help” option at the bottom of the Library’s home page.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”