a nubank It allows customers using credit cards to pay the bill in advance if they want to free up more restrictions for making new purchases. Thus, it is possible to pay part of the total amount of the card bill through a bank voucher or debit.
If the payment is made by bank receipt, the limit will be released only after 3 working days, after payment of the document. But if the discharge is by debiting the account, the limit will be available at once, which is the most advantageous option.
How do you expect to pay your Nobank bill?
If you need a larger limit and are interested in paying the bill in advance, see the following steps:
Advance by ticket
- access to the Nubank app;
- In the menu, click “Credit Card”.
- Choose the invoice you want to pay in advance;
- select the tab “Pay the bill”;
- Choose the payment amount or leave the amount if you paid in full;
- Finally, copy the barcode or email the boleto (PDF) to be paid.
Advance debiting the account
- Access to the application nubank;
- Choose the “Account” option, with the amount of your balance;
- Then press “Pay”.
- Then click on “Pay Card Bill”.
- Enter the amount you want to pay;
- Finally, click Continue to confirm the process.
It is worth noting that with prepayment via a debit account, the new limit is automatically released. However, it is essential that you are aware of one issue regarding purchases made before the closing date of the monthly expenses is included in the next invoice. So, check the best day to buy your card to avoid any inconvenience.
Nubank issued automatic debit for bill payment
Client nubank They can now rely on the auto debit function to pay their bills. The novelty was recently launched by fintech and promised to make life easier for roxinho (the nickname given digital bank credit card) users.
Users interested in using the auto debit function to pay their card bill should access the app and follow these steps:
- On the main screen of the application, click on the icon in the upper left corner;
- select “Card Configuration”;
- Activate the “automatic bill deduction” option and that’s it!
- Your bills will be paid with the funds deposited into your NuConta.
The new service will process the bill payment first thing in the morning on the due date. This is because if an error occurs, the user will be able to access the application from a file nubank and end the procedure manually.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”