The Federal Savings Bank Has already started disbursing the loan to MEIs and low-income citizens through the app square his. But before anything else, you need to know the criteria for getting credit. it need:
- be the natural person interested in the undertaking;
- You do not have debts of more than 3,000 BRL, excluding mortgage. Funds cannot be used to pay off debts;
- Being someone who wants to promote their own business, for example, buying materials for inventory or a bike to deliver goods.
How to apply for a loan through Caixa Tem?
Interested citizens can apply for a small loan through the application square hisWith just a few clicks on your cell phone. Just update the application and request the service. The contracted amount must fall into the digital savings account within 10 working days.
See the step-by-step guide on how to rent a microloan on the Caixa website below:
- access the Caixa website through a browser;
- Then click “Account Access”; or
- Click “Register”, if you do not have access;
- Read the terms and conditions and click “I agree”;
- Now, enter your full name, your CPF number and your date of birth;
- Once done, click Continue;
- Fill in your Caixa account details, such as branch, account type, account number and card password;
- Finally, register your login and password and click Confirm.
What is the value of a Caixa Tem loan?
The credit limit offered by Caixa varies according to the general applicant. see below:
- Individuals can order between R$300 to R$1,000, at 1.95% interest per month and installments up to 24 months;
- Legal Entities (MEIs) will be able to contract up to R$3,000, with interest starting at 1.99% per month and installments up to 24 months.
It is possible that when requesting a loan, the system sends the following message: “At the moment you do not have a balance available for contracting.” According to Caixa Econômica Federal, this may occur because the customer has not met the necessary evaluation criteria.
In this case, the institution recommends that the interested party who was refused find out whether there are any restrictions on the registration CPF And whether there are other outstanding loans that threaten their ability to repay.
“By making payments on time, you will establish a history of credit behavior and the relationship with Caixa. Based on this history, the bank in future assessments will be able to perform a new credit analysis and make larger amounts of loans available in other ways,” the bank explains.
Caixa Tem Loan 2022
new loan square his It is intended for those who intend to use the funds to promote their own business. Other individuals can apply for another type of credit issued in December 2021, at an interest rate of 3.99% per month.
Regarding the deadline for launching the service, 10 days will be counted from the moment the data is updated in Caixa Tem. Once this is done, it will be possible to find out if the loan will be available or not.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”